You may also find it helpful to use our online patient education library. Use the links below to find definitions and descriptions of terms, procedures, diagnoses, tests, and other information intended to answer some basic questions you may have.
We hope you find the library informative and please don’t hesitate to ask us for more information as you need it.
- Information Regarding Gardasil
- Tips for a Healthy Life for Women
- Heredity Cancer Testing
- American College Of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Texas Medical Association
Pregnancy Medication List
It can be difficult when pregnant to decide what medications to take and when to take them. This page will list some guidelines regarding medication use during pregnancy.
Some medications are unsafe to the baby and/or may cause birth defects or miscarriages. DO NOT TAKE ANY OF THE MEDICATIONS ON THIS LIST WHILE PREGNANT!
- Adult strength aspirin (325 mg)
- Accutane (for acne)
- Benzoyl Peroxide (for acne)
- Capoten (for hypertension)
- Cipro (antibiotic)
- Danocrine (for endometriosis)
- Dramamine (nausea)
- Diuretics (fluid pills)
- Ergotamines (for migraines)
- Floxin (antibiotic)
- Levaquin (antibiotic)
- Mebendazole (Vermox -pinworms)
- Paxil (antidepressant)